Trend Translators for Stylish Executives
Fashion seasons come and fashion seasons go. For an effective Style Strategy, choose looks that can easily be incorporated into your existing wardrobe or add accessories that turn your class pieces into fashion making moments.
If you buy nothing else, here are the key must have pieces that will meet the current and classic criteria.
1. Ladylike dresses. This look is a dash of ladies who lunch mixed with tons of sophistication and detail. Available in lots of timeless lasting looks, it’s and easy wardrobe piece that goes from day to date-night in a single bound. See Ladylike Trend.
2. Blouse it. Beautiful blouses are abundant this season. Perfectly paired with a pencil or trouser pant. And style and fabric options? Endless.
3. Satchels are a cinch. I love a great clutch and go mad jeweled evening hand bag. However, my lifestyle requires more travel room for tech toys, make-up and portable life. Here are some roomy numbers in classic leather with lots of staying power.
4. Snakeskin is in. Python is the skin du jour for the fall fashion season. Update your look with a touch of python on a belt or handbag or dive all in with skirts, jackets, or boots.
5. Wide-leg trousers. If you are going to go for one trend this is it. This wearable pant adds length to the legs and is an easy separate to incorporate with existing jackets. Pair with the seasons best blouses for boardroom wow!