Top Five Things I Want for Spring
The list should actually be the five things I want – or have already gotten – for spring. I tried to get a jump on my list for spring and summer travel. Take a look and weigh-in on the pretty coveted things that you can’t live without.
1. Palazzo pant. A spring and summer favorite the palazzo pant comes in a variety of flowing fabrics and varying fabrics. Their lose fit are perfect for warm weather and easily dressed up with heels. Slide into flats or flip flops for casual cool. Work in a creative environment? Don’t be afraid to pair these pants with a blazer for a more pulled together office look.
2. Pattern, patterns everywhere. Big, bold patterns in abstract and tribal prints where seen on pants, dresses and jumpers. Select a pattern filled frock and ground the look with a solid shoe or for more conservative look select a blouse to pair with solid pants, skirts and suits.
3. Flower power. There will be lots of floral prints available in everything from pants to dresses. Select a floral blouse that you can wear with solid colored pants and skirts.
4. Black and white. Black and white is the forever color palette for summer. The high contrast color scheme is both classic and sophisticated and a must –have neutral color combo.
5. One shoulder. Have an evening gala or summer wedding to attend? Give two sleeves the cold shoulder with a one soldier dress that adds sex appeal.